Photovoltaic power generation system has the following requirements for module power supply:
- 200-1500VDC voltage input,
- output 12V/15V/24V and other conventional voltage
- the input and output can withstand high isolation voltage characteristics
- equipped with input under-voltage protection,anti-reverse connection protection, output over-current protection,
- short-circuit protection and over-voltage protection
- to meet the extreme working temperature difference requirements in different regions
For the high voltage characteristics and application requirements of photovoltaic power generation system, CHONDA specially developed a 200-1500VDC voltage input,4000VAC isolated module power supply, and combined with the photovoltaic system each unit circuit safety isolation characteristics,to provide a set of control unit power supply scheme.